Monday, April 4, 2011

Surrealistic Photo Montage

This wasnt my first idea of what I was going too do, but I couldnt make up my mind. I thought this was a little more easier then my first idea. This idea is about how there is no limits to life and you should think outside the box. The clocks in the background are a meaning of time, and how time flys by. The man in this picture is looking down, and how there should be no limits to what a person thinks. I was going to put myself in this photo but I just didnt take the time to shoot for it. So heres my finally piece, I could of did a lot better.. Just lost ideas for it.

1 comment:

  1. The idea is spot on and something I wish you explored for this assignment. I think you have a lot to say through your photography besides cars and I hope that you start taking the time to shoot your own images. It will mean more to you.

    ReplyDelete