Thursday, March 24, 2011

Digital vs Traditional

Marcel Duchamp, Sixteen Miles of String, 1942


Marcel Duchamp, was a French artist whose work is most often associated with the Dadaist and Surrealist movements. He was born on July 28, 1887, in Blainville. He was the type of artist that liked to paint 'Nude' bodies and also do different things (Like the picture above.) Duchamp was not from america until 1955, when he became an American citizen.

Duchamp liked to do his art work is either dark place with some lighting or just in a well lighted area. Duchamp didn't do much painting after 1915. I really like his art work, this is another artist whom I enjoy looking at there work.

I must say, I really like Muchamps art work, everyone should look him up and check out some of the art work he has made, I pick these two artist today because I felt that these were two different style of art work that I enjoy. Each artist has there own style, but I really like these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment